Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday Procrastination Update

Okay, folks - we are getting there! I have now started the final exam and so far, it is going swimmingly. Open book exams are a blessing and a curse. On one hand, I have more or less unlimited time and resources. On the other hand, my inner perfectionist (nicknamed Sheila) rears her ugly head and insists I could write the whole thing in some better way. So my mission today has been to put Sheila at bay, and forge ahead. I have also treated myself to a piping hot take away coffee for all of the work I have accomplished so far.

Procrastination Tip #2:

Reward yourself as you tick things off your list. It makes the experience more pleasant and gives you an incentive to complete your work more quickly.

Be happy. Be healthy. Be whole.

Womankind.

No comments: